We have officially lost over 1000 lbs. We’re half way to our goal of one ton! Today Jason and I sorted out a few boxes that we need to go through. Four of them are full of old paperwork, school work and school books. That’s a lot of weight right there. And I have two more opportunities in the next three months to get rid of some big poundage. I’m more and more confident we’ll reach that goal by the end of this year.
This month also marks the half way point of our lease as we know it. We believe our landlord wants to sell this house in December. In this instance, I am feeling much less confident. We have looked at house after house, lot after lot, and we have yet to find what we’re looking for. We don’t feel like we’re being too picky, yet nothing seems to satisfy our desires. I’ll admit to feeling a little frustrated in this process. My fear is that we’ll begin to feel desperate and eventually just settle for something less than what we want. We were tying to avoid this by making the decision to sell and then rent—taking the pressure off to find something right away. I realize that a lot can happen in the next six months. I just don’t like this waiting.
But I do know this, when it does come time to move, it’s going to be a great feeling knowing we have so much less work to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment