It's not that I've forgotten, or didn't want to. The problem is somewhere I got into the rut of thinking that every post needed to be the works--photos, stories, important content. But all of that takes time. When I started the blog, I intended to post once a week, but I never gave that parameters. I never made a plan. Then I found myself so far behind, I didn't know where to jump in.
So here's the new plan. I'm just going to get into the habit of posting. Maybe not daily--we'll see. Let me apologize in advance for the "boring-ness" that is about to ensue. I'm hoping I can make it a habit, then slowly increase the content.
I have an idea. How about a random photo. Just to add a little interest. And because I happen to think he's so stinkin' cute.
![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment