I was helping Abby upload some photos from her camera and I ran across these videos. This first one is a little slow-starting, but notice their issue with the big wheel seat. It will come into play later.
Daredevil 1 from Cathy B on Vimeo.
And now a little something called "No Seat? No Problem!"
Daredevil 2 from Cathy B on Vimeo.
Then he moved on to this one. The seat falls off this one, too, and he quickly abandoned it for the other two.
Daredevil 3 from Cathy B on Vimeo.
He did this for a couple of hours that day--and bore the marks to prove it. Let's just say that if anyone were to check his backside, we might have found ourselves being investigated by Child Protective Services.
Here's a few more pics of his antics that day. Sorry they're not the greatest quality, but I think you get the idea.
____________________________________
I spend a fair amount driving around. Piano lessons, choir, gymnastics, doctors appointments, etc. And most of that time I have four kids in the back.
Yes, I was driving--a very lonely stretch of road in southern Lincoln County in Nebraska. And I was trying to stay awake.
So, when I occasionally find myself in a vehicle with only half my crew, I'm often amazed at how much quieter it is. But I should know that if Samuel is with me and it's quiet, I should be worried.
And yes, he does have glasses now. Remember this? Turns out that all that eye-crossing wasn't good. That right eye was drifting in whenever he tried to change his focus from far away to up close. Glasses could be a short-term thing for him, unless he develops other vision problems. I've become and expert eyeglass adjuster--I fix them daily it seems. We just got him some different ones that fit his face better. That seems to be helping.
_______________________________________
It's been a long week--Noah's been sick this week and Jason was gone. I was up a couple of nights with him without a break during they day. But on a much more up-beat note, we just finished Week 17 of school. We're officially half-way done!


1 comment:
Jon and I are laughing now, but we know we probably have this to look forward to soon!
Post a Comment